See all the World Humanitarian Summit action via social media
Not in Istanbul? No problem! United Nations staff are using social media platforms and other digital tools to bring you virtually inside the Istanbul Congress Centre which is where the first-ever World Humanitarian Summit is taking place.
Here are some links and tips to get you started.
Tune in to watch live webstreams from the UN Webcast team.
Follow multilingual social media accounts:
- Twitter: @UN, @WHSummit and @UNOCHA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WHSummit/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/whsummit/
- Snapchat: united-nations
- Hashtag: #ShareHumanity
The major UN Social Media accounts are putting out content in Arabic, English, French, Russian and Spanish are also actively covering the Summit, too.
Here is what’s happening:
- Plenary sessions
- High-level leaders roundtables
- Special sessions
- Side events (Note — many have their own websites and hashtags)
- Exhibition fair
Want to see more photos? Check out this constantly updated photo gallery.
Wrap stories, interviews and more: