Thanks to everyone who took part in Social Media Day! The global response was amazing. So far, more than 9,000 tweets have used the #SocialUN hashtag.
You can see more tweets, photos and videos from the day in this Storify compilation.
You can now watch the five sessions online here.
- Keynote address by Adam Snynder
- Tweeting from the top: Ambassadors and digital diplomacy
- Making the most of social media platforms
- Turning moments into movements
- Social media trends for 2015
A video of the full day is available on the UN YouTube channel.
ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url